Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stefan Sagmeister

I stumbled across this designer when Amazon sent me details of his latest book. Then I watched a 15 minute lecture he gave. Then I was hooked. He talks about happiness and design. Read and be happy:- STEFAN SAGMEISTER (born 1962 in Bregenz, Austria) is a graphic designer. Designed album covers for Lou Reed, the Rolling Stones, David Byrne, Aerosmith and Pat Metheny. THINGS I HAVE LEARNED IN MY LIFE SO FAR Complaining is silly. Either act or forget. Being not truthful works against me. Helping others people helps me. Everything I do always comes back to me. Money does not make me happy. Travelling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life. Assuming is stifling. Keeping a diary supports my personal development. Trying to look good limits my life. Worry solves nothing. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small does.

No comments: